Deterra Drug Deactivation System
Verde Technologies is the only company to offer the Deterra® Drug Deactivation System, which is a scientifically proven drug deactivation system that renders chemical compounds safe for landfills using an easy, three-step process. Powered by patented MAT12® Molecular Adsorption Technology, the Deterra Drug Deactivation System has a 99% success rate of deactivating drugs, including narcotics antibiotics and transdermal patches. Geo-Med is the exclusive SDVOSB distributor of all of the Deterra Drug Deactivation System pouches and containers.
* Deterra is the only independently tested and environmentally sound system to permanently deactivate pills, patches, liquids, creams, and films
* The patented three-step Deterra Drug Deactivation System is powered by proprietary organic activated carbon to render drugs inert and safe for disposal in household trash
* The Deterra Drug Deactivation Pouch is made from environmentally sound materials, Packaging is USDA Certified, 54% biobased and has received the I’m greenTM plastic certification from Braskem
* Deterra will deactivate all organic medications including opioids
* Stand Up Pouch makes deactivating unwanted medications easier
* “I’m greenTM Polyethylene is a plastic produced from sugarcane, a renewable raw material, while the traditional polyethylene uses fossil sourced raw materials such as oil or natural gas. For this reason, I’m greenTM Polyethylene captures and fixes CO2 from the atmosphere during its production, helping to reduce greenhouse gases emission.”
* Deterra is the only independently tested and environmentally sound system to permanently deactivates pills, patches, liquids, creams, and films
* Designed for continual use with convenient tracking system on label
* QR code link to instructional video for easy set up and use
* Available accessories include Wall Mounts, Safe Locks, and Replacement Caps and Keys
* Deactivates organic substances
* Tethered cap
Geo-Med has Deterra products available on GSA 73 Contract GS-07F-0359T and DAPA Contract SP0200-09-H-0023.