Deterra Drug Deactivation System
Verde Technologies is the only company to offer the Deterra® Drug Deactivation System, which is a scientifically proven drug deactivation system that renders chemical compounds safe for landfills using an easy, three-step process. Powered by patented MAT12® Molecular Adsorption Technology, the Deterra Drug Deactivation System has a 99% success rate of deactivating drugs, including narcotics antibiotics and transdermal patches. Geo-Med is the exclusive SDVOSB distributor of all of the Deterra Drug Deactivation System pouches and containers.
POUCHES for use with (Deterra SP, MP, LP and XL):
Description - Deterra® Drug Deactivation System Pouches provide safe, convenient and permanent disposal of unused, expired or unwanted medications at home or in a clinical setting. Our plant-based Deterra Pouches use organic proprietary activated carbon to deactivate drugs and prevent future environmental contamination¹. Deterra Pouches also contain a smaller percentage of plastic when disposed of than competitor products². Reduce your carbon footprint with an environmentally sound approach to drug disposal.
• Deterra is the only independently tested and scientifically proven drug disposal system that permanently deactivates pills, patches, liquids, creams and films.
• The patented Deterra System uses activated carbon adsorption to render drugs inert and safe for disposal in the normal household trash.
• Deterra’s plant-based packaging is USDA Certified, 50% or more bio-based and has earned the I’m green™ plastic certification.
• Deterra deactivates all organic medications including opioids.
• Deterra Pouches are manufactured in a factory built to LEED® Silver sustainable building guidelines on equipment powered by 100% wind-generated electrical energy.
• Deterra Pouches are printed using expanded color gamut process printing to reduce ink consumption and waste production.
Description - Deterra® Drug Deactivation and Disposal System Containers provide safe, convenient and permanent disposal of unused, expired or unwanted medications. Our Deterra Containers use organic proprietary activated carbon to deactivate drugs and prevent future environmental contamination.
• Deterra is the only independently tested and scientifically proven drug disposal system that permanently deactivates drugs
• The patented Deterra System uses activated carbon adsorption to render drugs inert and safe for disposal in the normal trash
• Designed for continual use, our containers include a view strip for easy set up and convenient medication tracking circles included on label
• Deterra deactivates all organic medications including opioids
• 1.0 gallon container made with 25% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material
• Easy Grip handle
• Tethered leak-proof cap
• QR code link to instructional video
• Keeps drug disposal containers secure and easily accessible
• Welded stainless steel wall mount
• Fits Deterra 1.0 Gallon Containers
• Hardware not included
**Geo-Med has Deterra products available on GSA 73 Contract GS-07F-0359T and DAPA Contract SP0200-09-H-0023.**
Product Categories Serviced:
To purchase a Deterra Deactivation System product, contact Geo-Med to order. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 1-877-865-0400.Order Through Geo-Med