As we continue to grow, we are seeking like-minded healthcare manufacturers and specialty distributors that are committed to superior customer service, product quality and business integrity.
Geo-Med is uniquely positioned as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) within the federal marketplace. Our core competency in federal contracting and position as a leading SDVOSB medical/surgical supplier provides an exceptional growth opportunity for companies that have a similar standard of business integrity. Geo-Med has formed strategic partnerships with industry leaders in healthcare manufacturing to offer a comprehensive portfolio to U.S. government agencies and deliver on our promise of superior customer service. Our vendors extend from small, privately held, niche manufacturers to publicly traded global corporations.
Each unique partnership has three common ingredients:
- Co-managed: Aligned sales representation adds an additional layer of accountability.
- Quality: Geo-Med requires exacting standards of our strategic vendors for product quality, service levels and business integrity.
- Leverage: Our partnerships allow us to leverage the buying power and operational efficiencies of large corporations to deliver economies of scale not usually available to small businesses.
In particular, we continue to seek products with the following:
- Unique technologies with clinical validation
- Products that complement our current portfolio and primary departments (Radiology, EMS, IC, Lab, OR, Orthoses, Pharmacy, Prosthetics, SPD and more)
- Products that improve patient care, contain costs and provide efficiencies
- Products manufactured in the U.S. or those that are TAA compliant